Our mission is to work together with staff, parents, and community
to prepare students to become socially and academically empowered
so they may achieve their highest potential.
- Believe all scholars can succeed at high levels.
- Hold high expectations for all to meet or exceed grade level standards.
- Ensure a strong academic focus of challenging standards-based curriculum that enables scholars to be effective communicators and problem solvers in a technological world.
- Focus instruction on learning and on reducing barriers to learning to close the achievement gap.
- Use regular assessment to inform instruction and to foster continuous improvement.
- Prepare scholars to become active, knowledgeable, and responsible citizens.
- Use character-building frameworks for scholars encouraging postiive behavior, daily interactions, and character development.
- Ensure a safe, orderly learning environment in a climate of mutual respect.
- Promote a caring atmosphere that supports the social, emotional and intellectual growth of each scholar.
- Be dedicated to equity and respect for all in our diverse community.
- Commit to collaborative decision-making and shared responsibility as educational stakeholders.
- Maintain a partnership and regular communication with families, the community, and the school.
- Celebrate achievements with scholars.